I DEPROGRAM AND CANCEL ALL NEGATIVE PROPHECIES PRONOUNCED AGAINST ME

EVERY NEGATIVE PROPHECY AGAINST ME BE BROKEN BY FIRE.

Prayer Points

1. Holy Ghost fire, challenge every stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. O Lord, guide me into the mysteries of my life.

3. O Lord, set your watch afresh over my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, give me the keys to unlock the hidden riches of secret places.

5. O Lord, turn them aside and pull them in pieces.

6. All ancient doors that have hindered the plan of God for my life, be unlocked by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, make their ways desolate.

8. I destroy every agreement made at covens and satanic centers against me, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.

10. Every secret code, evil register and archive of the enemy in my place of birth, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, hold back tomorrow from obstructing me, in the name of Jesus.

12. O God, arise and cast abominable filth upon witches and wizards and set them as gazing stock, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, pour oil into my life and heal my roots, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the tables of witches and wizards become snares unto them, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let heaven begin to defend me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let the eyes of witches monitoring my life be darkened, in the name of Jesus.

17. O Lord, break their teeth with stones, in Jesus name.

18. Let the covens of witchcraft become desolate, let there be no one to dwell in them, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, cover them with ashes.

20. I command crash landing of witches and wizards assigned against my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS