I RELEASE EARTHQUAKE AGAINST MY FULL-TIME ENEMIES

LET THE FIRE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD FALL ON MY ENEMIES.

Prayer Points

1. O Lord, make their ways to be hewed with sharp stones.

2. Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.

3. I quench every anger energized through this land against me, in the name of Jesus.

4. I subjugate the power of witches, in the name of Jesus.

5. Holy Ghost fire, challenge every stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, set your watch afresh over my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, turn them aside and pull them in pieces.

8. O Lord, make their ways desolate.

9. O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.

10. O Lord, hold back tomorrow from obstructing me, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, pour oil into my life and heal my roots, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let heaven begin to defend me, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, break their teeth with stones, in Jesus name.

14. O Lord, cover them with ashes, in Jesus name.

15. O Lord, remove their souls from peace and let them forget prosperity, in Jesus name.

16. I command stubborn problems to wither, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let my dread be upon the earth, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let the rivers inside of me come alive, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, destroy the alignment of witches, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every conglomeration of witches, be melted, in the name of Jesus.

21. I loosen my life from every witchcraft poisoning, in the name of Jesus.

22. I crush under my feet all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in the name of Jesus.

23. Let their mouth be put in the dust, in the name of Jesus.

24. I destroy the poison in my life, in the name of Jesus.

25. Let there be civil war in the camp of the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every power that has formed an evil cloud over my head, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS