I WITHDRAW MYSELF FROM ANY EVIL ALTAR

"When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." Psalms 56:9

Prayer Points

1. I withdraw my name from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

2. My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

3. I withdraw my blessings from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any sickness assigned to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. I withdraw my breakthroughs from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

6. Strange words assigned to trap me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

7. I withdraw my glory from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil pot raised to control my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. Everyone who has accepted witchcraft for my sake, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

10. I withdraw anything representing me from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every power crippling against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Mention the organ that you know is not behaving the way it should and begin to say : "I withdraw you from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus."
Seven hot times

13. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

14. Let the wind of the Holy Spirit bring every scattered bone, together now, in Jesus name.

15. I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.

16. I use the blood of Jesus to reverse every poor record of the pas about my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus name.

18. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

19. I shall not be a spiritual casualty, in the name of Jesus.

20. I refuse to be caged by the enemy of good things, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, take away my portions from casualty, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS