KILLING THE DRAGON

THERE ARE WICKED POWERS TO CONTEND WITH ONE OF THE ENTITIES THAT MUST BE DISGRACED AND PARALYZED IS THE SPIRITUAL ENTITY CALLED THE DRAGON. IT IS A SORT OF PRINCIPALITY IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM. THESE ARE GENERALS IN THE SATANIC KINGDOM. THEY ARE SYMBOLS OF UNCOMMON WICKEDNESS. THOSE WHO FALL PREY TO FEROCIOUS DRAGONS MAY NEVER LIVE TO TELL THE STORY. THEREFORE, WARRIORS WHO WANT TO TACKLE DRAGONS MUST BE WELL EQUIPPED AND SHOULD NOT PRAY LIKE GENTLEMEN. A DRAGON IS A SPIRIT THAT HAS BEEN EMPOWERED BY THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS TO SWALLOW THEIR ALIVE.

"Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet." Psalms 91:13

Prayer Points

1. Witchcraft serpent fashioned against my blood, depart now and go back your sender, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every agenda of the serpent for my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

3. Holy Ghost fire, penetrate my body, soul, and spirit and destroy every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every serpent of my father's house assigned against my destiny, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.

5. My Father, arise and uproot from my system every plantation of the serpent, in the name of Jesus.

6. Serpents of my father's house, dragons of my father's house, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Holy Ghost, arise in the thunder of your fire and destroy every plantation of darkness in my body, in the name of Jesus.

8. Serpents of darkness, get out and die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every covenant tying me down with mobile serpents, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. I cover everything around me and everything over me now with the blood of Jesus.

11. Let demonic serpents be rendered venomless in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Thou serpent of impossibility, die, in the name of Jesus.

13. Thou serpent and scorpion of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every serpent and scorpion anointed against my destiny, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue, in the name of Jesus.

16. I break every egg that the serpent has laid in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every serpentine and scorpion power militating against my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, let all the serpents and scorpions assigned against me fight themselves, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every serpent sent to destroy me, return to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

20. My spiritual strength sapped by the serpent, receive divine touch of God and be released, in Jesus name.

21. You serpent, loose your grip upon my spiritual strength, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every pollution done to my spiritual life and health by the serpent, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

23. Every serpentine manipulation upon my health, be frustrated and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.

24. All you serpents, I command you to vomit my prosperity, health, marriage, finances and spiritual strength that you have swallowed, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

25. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions. They cannot harm me, in the name of Jesus.

26. Let the bullet from heaven kill every serpent of death, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS