MY HAMAN SHALL DIE IN MY PLACE

IF YOU TAKE YOUR STAND FOR GOD AND AVOID ANY FORM OF COMPROMISE IN YOUR CHRISTIAN LIFE, LIKE MORDECAI DID DURING HIS TIME, ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS WHO MAY CONSPIRE TO ELIMINATE YOU FROM THE LAND OF THE LIVING SHALL END UP BEING ELIMINATED IN YOUR STEAD.

"Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, everyone of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey." Jeremiah 30:16

Prayer Points

1. Let every evil geographical hindrance to my praying to breakthroughs in this programme, clear away, in Jesus name.

2. Any anti-progress material fired into my life through dreams, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power keeping me low, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

4. Every power tying me down, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

5. Every power stealing from me, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

6. Every power scattering my resources and blessings, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the rock and fire of God destroy every weapon of demotion fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every power suppressing my elevation, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every demonic panel set up against me, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every fetish material directed against my progress turn against it's owner, in the name of Jesus.

11. I overrule every demonic decision made against my elevation, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let my youth be renewed like the eagle's, in the name of Jesus.

13. No evil meeting summoned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the law of substitution begin to operate to my favour, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every anti-gospel establishment in my work place and business, crash and disintegrate, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every internal stronghold, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.

17. I pull down every external stronghold that is working against my elevation, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every satanic plan to embarrass me, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every gathering of the ungodly against me, physically or spiritually be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

20. I cancel every report brought against me in the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS