MY NECK SHALL NOT BE BROKEN BY TERRITORIAL SPIRITS

HOLY GHOST FIRE ARISE AND SCATTER THE JAW BONE OF MY ENEMIES.

Prayer Points

1. I release earthquake against my full time enemies, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let God spit fire on the camp of my enemy today, in the name of Jesus.

3. My portion is not with the dead, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let angels of God hedge them about and block their paths, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, make their chains heavy.

6. When they cry, shut out their cries, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every medicine poured on the ground to subdue my life, I destroy them by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. I destroy the hand of any witchdoctors working against me, in the name of Jesus.

9. Any blood sacrifice against me, let the life in the blood be provoked to smite those that make the sacrifice, in the name of Jesus.

10. O life that has been allowed to die through rituals against me, arise and strangulate your killers, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, make the paths of my enemies crooked, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, make the ways of my enemies to be hewed with sharp stones, in the name of Jesus.

13. O heavens, O earth hear the word of the Lord: you must not execute the counsel of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.

15. O God, pass through the camp of my enemies with affliction and drain their anointing of wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

16. I quench every anger energized through this land against me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every power assigned to wreck my destiny, your end has come; die, in the name of Jesus.

18. I subjugate the power of witches, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS