OPEN DOORS

WHEN YOU ENGAGE IN AGGRESSIVE AND VIOLENT PRAYERS COUPLED WITH HOLINESS, GOD WOULD NOT HAVE ANY OPTION BUT TO OPEN DOORS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY CLOSED AND RELEASE YOUR BREAKTHROUGH TO YOU.

"John answered and said, A man can receive nothing expect it be given him from heaven." John 3:27

Prayer Points

1. Confess any known sin that can increase any satanic storm in your life.

2. O Lord, remember me for good and open the book of remembrance for me.

3. I nullify the activity of any evil thing that I have been fed with, in the name of Jesus.

4. I reverse any damage done to my life from birth, in Jesus name.

5. I close the entry points of any problem in my life, in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, restore the years that evil insects have eaten in my life.

7. I take back every single territory held by the enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. I rise up and escape from any evil prison, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every foundational infirmity, depart from my life, in Jesus name.

10. I will reign as king over my circumstances, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let every evil family river dry up at my presence, in Jesus name.

12. Help me O Lord, to recognize your voice.

13. Lord, where I am blind, give me sight.

14. I throw off every burden of worry, in the name of Jesus.

15. I refuse to be entangled with evil thoughts, in the name of Jesus.

16. I cast down every roadblock hiding my progress, in Jesus name.

17. Let my spiritual climate send terror to the camp of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, Release me from evil words and evil silence.

19. Every witchcraft power assigned against my life and marriage, receive
(pick from the under listed), in the name of Jesus.

-the thunder and lighting of God
-hail and fire mingled with the blood of the Lamb
-unbearable heat
-destroying flood
-raging fire
-failures
-concentrated acid
-destruction
-continuous plagues
-confusion

20. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS