POWER AGAINST COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY

TO DISSOLVE COOPERATE BONDAGE.
TO DESTROY FAMILY BONDAGE.
CAPTIVITY COULD BE SELECTIVE, PARTIAL, INDIVIDUAL OR COLLECTIVE. WHICH EVER IT IS, RELEASE CAN COME COLLECTIVELY, THAT IS EVERYBODY CAN GET OUT TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY.

"And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage." Hebrews 2:15

Prayer Points

1. I apply the blood of Jesus to break all curses.

2. I apply the blood of Jesus to break all consequences of parental sins.

3. O Lord, turn all the evil directed at me to good.

4. I command all powers of evil directed against me, to return directly to the sender, in the name of Jesus.

5. God, make everything th enemy has said is impossible in my life, possible, in the name of Jesus.

6. I release myself from the umbrella of any collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.

7. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in Jesus name.

8. O Lord, send your Axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy evey evil plantation.

9. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.

10. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse ever organ in my body, in the name of Jesus.

12. I break and loose myself from every collective evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.

13. I break and loose myself from every collective curse, in the name of Jesus.

14. I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.

15. I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.

17. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.

18. Pray aggressively against the following roots of collective captivity.
Pray as follows: Every effect of...(pick from the underlisted one by one),  upon my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

-evil physical design
-parental curses
-envious rivalry
-demonic incisions
-dream pollution
-dream initiations
-demonic blood transfusion
-demonic alteration of destiny
-fellowship with family idols
-fellowship with demonic consultants
-unscriptural manner of conception
-evil dedication
-demonic marriage
-demonic sacrifice
-inherited infirmity
-evil laying on of hands
-wrong exposure to sex
-exposure to evil diviners
-fellowship with local idols
-destructive effect of polygamy

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS