POWER AGAINST DESTINY KILLERS

THE WEAPONS OF THE CHRISTIAN'S WARFARE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL ON EARTH. THEY CAN DEMOLISH ALL THE ATTACKERS OF YOUR DESTINY WHO ARE TRYING TO PREVENT YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOAL IN LIFE.

"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery even the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the world unto our glory; which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." 1 Corinthians 2:7,8


Prayer Points

1. O Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let pervented destiny disappear.

2. I reject every satanic rearrangement of my destiny, in Jesus name.

3. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil power having negative awareness of my destiny, be impotent,  in the name Of Jesus.

5. I paralyze every destiny polluter, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every damage done to my destiny, be repaired now, in the name of Jesus.

7. The enemy will not convert my body to rags, in the name of Jesus.

8. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in Jesus name.

9. O Lord, restore me to your original design for my life.

10. I reject destiny demoting names, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, enlarge my coast.

12. I refuse to operate below my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, anoint my eyes, hand and legs to locate my divine purpose.

14. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto deslation, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Satan, I resist and rebuke your efforts to change my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

17. Satan, I remove from you the right to rob me of my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

18. I command all powers of darkness assigned to my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the earthquake, sea quake, air quake destroy every demoted assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

20. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS