POWER AGAINST EVIL ALTARS

TO BREAK DOWN SATANIC ALTARS BOTH EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL.
TO SHATTER THE STRENGTH OF TERRITORIAL SPIRITS.
TO PARALYZE THE ACTIVITIES OF SATANIC PRIESTS.
AN ALTAR IS A TABLE, PLATFORM, OR ELEVATED PLACE ON WHICH A PRIEST PLACES AN OFFERING EITHER TO GOD OR THE DEVIL. AN ALTAR MAY BE BUILT FOR EVIL AGAINST SOMEONE. THE CROSS OF JESUS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ALTAR. ALL OTHER ALTARS SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED BY THE POWER OF GOD IN PRAYER.

"And he cried against the altar in the word of the LORD, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the LORD; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee." 1 Kings 13:2

Prayer Points

1. I release myself from the bondage of evil altars, in Jesus name.

2. I vomit every satanic poison that I have swallowed, in Jesus name.

3. I cancel every demonic dedication, in the name of Jesus. Be repeating,
"I cancel you, in the name of Jesus."

4. (Place your two hands on your head.) I break every evil authority over my life, in the name of Jesus. Be repeating, "I break you, in the name of Jesus."

5. Mention the underlisted with authority and say, "Break, in the name of Jesus" seven hot times

-every evil authority of family shrine or idol
-every evil authority of witchcraft and family spirits
-every evil authority of remote control powers
-every evil authority of the strongman

6. Every owner of evil load, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.

7. I render every aggressive altar impotent, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil altar erected against me, be disgraced, in Jesus name.

9. Anything done against my life under demonic anointing be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

10. I curse every local altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected against me, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, send your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against me at the evil altar and burn him to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let every satanic priest ministering against me at evil altars fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

16. Any hand that wants to retaliate or arrest me because of all these prayers I am praying, dry up and wither, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every stubborn evil altar priest, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.

18. I possess my possession stolen by the evil altar, in Jesus name.

19. I withdraw my name from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

20. I withdraw my blessings from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

21. I withdraw my breakthroughs from every evil altar, in Jesus name.

22. I withdraw my glory from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

23. I withdraw my prosperity from every evil altar, in Jesus name.

24. I withdraw anything representing me at every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

25. (Mention any of your organ that you know is not behaving the way it should and say)
I withdraw you from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS