POWER AGAINST EVIL NAMES, PRAISES AND THEIR ATTENDANT PROBLEMS

GOD IS CONCERNED ABOUT NAMES. SOME HUMAN PROBLEMS ARE TIED TO THE NAMES THEY BEAR. A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WHO BEARS A 'CURSED NAME' WOULD HAVE UNEXPLAINABLE PROBLEMS. MANY CHRISTIANS ARE NOW DISCOVERING HOW THE MEANING OF THEIR VERNACULAR OR OTHER NAMES SPEAK PLAINLY THROUGH THEIR DAILY LIFE EXPERIENCES.

"And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name."
Isaiah 62:2

Prayer Points

1. Father, I thank you for opening my understanding on this issue.

2. Father, I thank you for the new birth and for naming me after you.

3. I renounce every demonic name attached to me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

4. I dissociate my life from every name given to me under satanic anointing, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let any record of these names in the demonic world be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

6. I break and smash to pieces every curse and evil covenant attached to these names, in the name of Jesus.

7. I break the flow of any evil river coming into my life through these unprofitable names, in the name of Jesus.

8. I cancel every influence of family idols attached to these names, in the name of Jesus.

9. You...(mention the name), I renounce you. I reject you. I refuse you. You shall have no landing place in my life, in Jesus name.

10. Every familiar and wicked spirit behind the names, get out my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. I refuse to come under the control and domination of any satanic name, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every witchcraft naming, be dissolved from my fore head and navel, in the name of Jesus.

13. Holy Spirit, take control of any negative situation these names have caused, in the name of Jesus.

14. My new name...(mention it) would bind me to the blood of Jesus and to prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

15. Holy Ghost fire, consume every evil label, mark, stamp or ordination of evil attached to my former names, in Jesus name.

16. I receive the seal of the Holy Spirit upon my life, in Jesus name.

17. Every hidden or silent name given to me to destroy my destiny on my naming ceremony day, I nullify you, in Jesus name.

18. I receive deliverance from every satanic cage created for me by any evil name, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every good thing these names have destroyed in my life, be restored seven fold, in the name of Jesus.

20. I rename myself as follows...(mention your names), in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS