POWER AGAINST HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT

HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH VIOLENTLY AND SPEEDILY. IT IS A SUB GROUP OF HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS AND SPECIFICALLY USES SATANIC POWERS TO HARM, ENSLAVE, DIVERT, MISLEAD AND OVERTHROW VICTIMS THROUGH A CONTINUOUS BOMBARDMENT WITH PROBLEMS. THIS SATANIC AGENT ALSO USES CURSES, SPELLS AND INCANTATIONS AND DEATH TO TORMENT ITS VICTIMS.

"Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us." Isaiah 8:10


Prayer Points

1. Let the thunder of God locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let every seat of witchcraft in my household be roasted with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let the altar of witccraft in my household be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the thunder of God scatter beyond redemption the foundation of witchcraft in my household, in Jesus name.

5. Every stronghold or refuge of household witches, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches be shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.

8. Let the communication system of my household witches be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let the terrible fire of God consume the transportation of my household witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every agent ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the thunder and fire of God locate the storehouses and strongrooms of my household witchcraft harbouring my blessings and pull them down, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let any witchcraft curse working against me be revoked by the blood of Jesus.

13. Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft affecting me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

14. I destroy with the fire of God, every weapon of witchcraft used against me, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any materials taken from my body and placed on any witchcraft altar, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

16. I reverse every witchcraft burial fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every trap set for me by witches begin to catch your owners, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every witchcraft padlock fashioned against any area of my life, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the wisdom of my household witches be converted to foolishness, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let the wickedness of my household enemies overturn them, in the name of Jesus.

21. I deliver my soul from every witchcraft bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS