POWER AGAINST MARINE WITCHCRAFT

TO BE USED WHEN SEEKING DELIVERANCE FROM A BONDAGE OF WATER SPIRIT.
MARINE WITCHCRAFT IS ONE OF THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE EVIL POWERS. CHILDREN OF GOD MUST LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT.

"Woe to the bloody city! It is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcasss; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses." Numbers 3:1-3

Prayer Points

1. Any witchcraft practiced under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let every evil altar under any water upon which certain evils are done against me, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every priest ministering at any evil altar against me inside any water, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power under any river or sea remotely controlling my life, be destroyed by fire, and I shake myself loose from your hold, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let any evil monitoring mirror ever used against me under any water, crash to irredeemable pieces, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every marine witchcraft that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child in my dreams be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every agent of marine witchcraft posing as my husband, wife or child in my dreams, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every agent of marine witchcraft physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down and perish now, in Jesus name.

9. Every agent of marine witchcraft assigned to attack my finances through dream, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

10. I pull down every stronghold of bewitchment, enchantment, jinx or divination fashioned against me by marine witches, in Jesus name.

11. Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every marine witchcraft covens where deliberations and decisions have ever been fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any water spirit from my village or place of my birth, practicing witchcraft against me and my family, be ampulated by the word of God, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let every spiritual weapon of wickedness fashioned against me under any river or sea, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

14. Any power marine witchcraft holding any of my blessings in bondage, receive the fire of God and release them, in Jesus name.

15. I loose my mind and soul from the bondage of marine witches, in the name of Jesus.

16. Any marine witchcraft chain binding my hands and feet from prospering, be broken and shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.

17. Every arrow shot into my life from under any water by witchcraft powers, come out of me and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

18. Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any marine witchcraft agent, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every sexual pollution of marine spirit husband/wife in my body, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

20. Any evil name given to me under any water, I reject and cancel it with the blood of Jesus.

21. Every image constructed under any water to manipulate me, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

22. Any evil ever done against me through marine witccraft oppression and manipulation, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS