POWER AGAINST SATANIC COUNTER ATTACK

"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him." Isaiah 59:19

Prayer Points

1. Cover yourself properly with the blood of Jesus and stand against any power that is ready resist you.

2. Any satanic agent pretending to be a counsellee in order to project evil into my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any spiritual arrow I have prayed out of anybody that is now in my family, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any demon of martial bondage the Holy Ghost has ever used me to cast out of people's marriages before, now oppressing my marriage, loose your hold by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any demon of infirmity in my life or in my family as a result of my ministering to people possessed of it, get out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Any household witchcraft the Holy Ghost has used my ministry to and which is now affecting me or my family, be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any marine witchcraft rage against me and my family as a result of destroying their works in people's lives. Be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

8. Any member of my family being oppressed by any familiar spirit that was cast through my ministry, receive divine deliverance, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies reinforcing against me and my ministry, be disgraced by the blood of Jesus.

10. Every servient spirit assigned against me to be watching for my undergurarded hour, receive thunderbolts of God and depart from me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Ever assembly of local witchcraft formed against my ministry, receive baptism of multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any power diving against me and my ministry, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

13. Any power circulating my name for evil as result of my ministry work, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.

14. Any satanic agent that is already in the sheepfold purposefully to watch and report me back to the evil world, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let every ministerial hazard I have ever suffered be healed by the blood of Jesus.

16. Every good thing carted away by raging demon from my marriage, financial life and my ministry, be restored a hundred fold, in the name of Jesus.

17. Any demon assigned to be frustrating my success at the edge of breakthroughs, depart by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. Any power creating difficulties for me in the ministry, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. Any power creating disfavor and diverting my divinely appointed helpers, be suddenly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every arrow I have ever fired out that was returned to me, go back with a hundred fold strength, in the name of Jesus.

21. I shield myself with the blood of Jesus against any evil reunion, regathering, reattahing and reinforcement, in the name of Jesus.

22. Affliction shall not arise a second time in my life, in the name of Jesus.

23. Hence forth, let no principality,  power, ruler of darkness, spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies and local wickedness trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lamb of God.

Amen

PayPal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS