POWER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF SNAIL

PRAYER POINTS TO BE USED AGAINST DEMONIC SLUGGISHNESS.
TO BE USED AGAINST DEMONIC DELAY.
SNAIL IS KNOWN FOR ITS SLOW MOVEMENT AND SLUGGISHNESS. IF ONE HAS THIS KIND OF ANOINTING UPON HIS LIFE, PROGRESS IN LIFE WILL BE RETARDED. BUT FOR YOU AS A CHILD OF GOD, THE SCRIPUTURE SAYS, IT IS THE LORD THAT GIVETH YOU POWER TO RUN THROUGH THE TROOP. THIS IS YOUR PORTION AS A CHILD OF GOD.


"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all powder of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19

Prayer Points

1. Every power prolonging my journey to breakthroughs, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every problem that I have brought into my life through my association with the spirit of the snail, be canceled now, in the name of Jesus.

3. I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of the snail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of the snail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every effect of the spirit of the snail over my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

6. Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life, receive the fire of God now and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every spirit of avoiding good things in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, I reject left over blessings.

9. I will not feed from waste bins, in the name of Jesus.

10. I refuse to have boneless blessings, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every spirit of irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus.

12. I reject the spirit of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every evil instruction, prophecy or predictions, issued against my life by using snail shell, be canceled by the blood of Jesus.

14. I reject the spirit of the tail, I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.

15. I receive angelic transportation to where God wants me to be now, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every evil deposit in my life as a result of eating snail, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.

17. O Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon.

18. I reject slippery blessings, in the name of Jesus.

19. I reject the spirit of over sensitivity, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let all my enemies and their strongholds be shattered to pieces by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.

21. I deliver myself from the grip of my enemies, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lwd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS