POWER TO EXCEL IN EXAMINATION

GOD IS THE CUSTODIAN OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ALL THINGS, HENCE BELIEVERS STAND A BETTER CHANCE THAN NON BELIEVERS TO TAP FROM THE VAST RESOURCES IN ALL FIELDS OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR. YOU TOO CAN REJECT FAILURE AND EMBRACE THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE TODAY.

"But there is a Spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding." Job 32:8

Prayer Points

1. Lord Jesus, I bless you and I confess that all powers belong to You.

2. I nullify all curses of failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I pull down every stronghold of failure in my life, in my marriage, in my business, both physically and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every pipeline of failure in my life, be consumed by the fire of God now, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every spiritual barrier and limitation to success in my life, I command you to break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every inherited and self-made failure in my life, I command you to receive repairs, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every area of my life that I have lost to failure, I command you to be restored, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every seed of failure in my life, I command you to be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

9. You spirit of failure, loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let me not enter the trap of failure.

11. I refuse to register in the school of failure, in the name of Jesus.

12. Jesus, I thank you because you have given me victory.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS