RELEASE FROM DESTRUCTIVE COVENANTS

TO BREAK EVIL COVENANTS.
FOR FREEDOM FROM BOTH CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS EVIL COVENANTS.
A COVENANT IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PARTIES TO GET CERTAIN THINGS DONE ON CONDITIONAL TERMS. IT IS LEGALLY BINDING ON THE PARTIES INVOLVED. ANY COVENANT MADE IN THE PHYSICAL IS AS STRONG AS THE ONE MADE IN THE SPIRITUAL. A LOT OF CHRISTIANS ARE SWIMMING IN THE SEA OF THE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY UNKNOWN EVIL COVENANTS THEY ENTERED INTO TO AT THE TIME OF IGNORANCE. THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THE NEVER FAILING WEAPON, CAN DELIVER AND SET FREE, EVEN, THE LAWFUL CAPTIVE.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6

Prayer Points

1. I take back all the grounds given to Satan by my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.

2. I curse you spirit enforcing evil covenants in my life and I command you to release me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let everything that has been transferred into my life by demonic laying of hands, loose its hold right now, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every serpentine poison that has been passed into my life, get out now, in the name of Jesus. I flush you out by the blood of Jesus.

5. Let fire fall on every spirit of death and hell fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I break the head and crush the tail of every serpentine spirit, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the spiritual bat and spiritual lizard, that have been introduced into my head, receive the fire of God.

8. Let the sword of fire begin to cut off every evil parental attachment, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9. Father Lord, reveal to me any hidden covenant that the devil has arranged against me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every tree that the Father did not plant in my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father Lord, I electrify the ground of this place now. Let every covenant with the feet begin to shatter now, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let every evil hidden covenant break, in the mighty name of Jesus.

13. I refuse to drink from the fountain of sorrow, in Jesus name.

14. I take authority over all curses issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. Ask God to remove any curse He has placed on your life as a result of disobedience.

16. I command any demon attached to any curse to depart from me now, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

17. Let all curses issued against me be converted to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

18. When you mention any of the underlisted curses, you will aggressively say, Be broken, be broken, be broken, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from you, in the name of Jesus.

-Every curse of mental and physical sickness
-Every curse of failure and defeat
-Every curse of poverty
-Every curse of family break up
-Every curse of oppression
-Every curse of bad reputation
-Every curse of personal destruction or suicide
-Every curse chronic sickness
-Every curse of corruption of the reproductive organ
-Every curse of family strife
-Every of profitless hard work
-Every curse of evil dedication
-Every curse of sickness and infirmity
-Every curse of witchcraft

19. You will now place blessings on yourself by saying, "There shall be no more poverty, sickness, etc. In my life, in Jesus name."

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS