RELEASING GOODS FROM THE HOUSE OF THE STRONGMAN

YOU ALREADY HAVE THE POWER, AT YOUR DISPOSAL, TO BIND THAT STRONGMAN DEPRIVING YOU OF ENTRANCE INTO THE STOREHOUSE OF GOD, AND RECEIVING YOUR BENEFITS. REMEMBER THAT GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO USE THE POWER.

"Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strongman? And then he will spoil his house." Matthew 12:29

Prayer Points

1. I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus name.

2. You devil, take your legs off my blessings, in the name of Jesus.

3. I bind every strongman holding my privileges and rights captive, in the name of Jesus.

4. I retrieve all properties from the satanic banks, in Jesus name.

5. Let the angels of God ordain terrifying noises to chase out all stubborn and uncooperative past or present business associates, in the name of Jesus.

6. I possess all my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, restore seven fold, everything that spiritual thieves have stolen from me.

8. I bind every spirit sitting on my possession, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command money being caged by the enemy to be completely released, in the name of Jesus.

10. I break the backbone of any further spirit of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, show me what to do so that business crisis would not arise again in my business, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, give unto me the eagle eye and eyes of Elisha to foresee market situations.

13. Lord, give us wisdom to walk out of any unfavorable business situations.

14. Father, help me to formulate a plan of recovery to keep us at the top, in the name of Jesus.

15. Lord, send me divine counsellors who can help me with my business.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS