VIOLENCE BY FIRE PART 2

WARFARE DEMANDS VIOLENCE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST DARK FORCES DEMANDS THAT YOU MAKE USE OF THE WEAPON OF FIRE. FIRE AND VIOLENCE GO HAND IN HAND. THE BIBLE MAKES IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT RIGHT FROM THE DAYS OF JOHN THE BAPTIST KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE. AGENTS OF DARKNESS CANNOT BE CAJOLED OR APPEASED. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN EXPERIENCE TOTAL VICTORY OVER THEM IS THROUGH VIOLENCE AND FIRE.

"When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me." Psalms 56:9

Prayer Points

1. Let the teeth of the enemy over my life break, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let the covenant with the earth against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every covenant with the sun against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every covenant with the moon against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every covenant with the stars against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

7. I arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every bird of darkness on assignment against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

9. I spray the blood of Jesus on the covens of witchcraft around me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Any power assigned to use me as sacrifice, die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Wicked altars set up against me, set your owners ablaze, in the name of Jesus.

12. I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus name.

13. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

14. My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any sickness assigned to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

16. Strange words assigned to overtake my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every evil pot raised to control my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. Everyone who has accepted witchcraft for my sake, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every power crippling against me, fall down and die, in name of Jesus.

20. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

21. I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.

22. Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus name.

23. I shall not be a spiritual casualty, in the name of Jesus.

24. O Lord, take away my portions from casualty, in the name of Jesus.

25. My God, my life shall not be left with the wind, in the name of Jesus.

26. The meanderings of the enemy will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every habitation of witchcraft birds fashioned against my life, be desolate, in the name of Jesus.

28. My life, jump out of every inherited witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.

29. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my habitation from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

30. Let the excesses of darkness be checked by fire, in the name of Jesus.

31. Imagination of darkness against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

32. Anything buried to bury me, bury your owner, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS