VIOLENCE BY FIRE

LIFE IS A BATTLE THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE IS NO REST ON THIS SIDE OF ETERNITY. THE END OF ONE BATTLE SIGNALS THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER. AS LONG AS SATANIC SOLDIERS DO NOT GO ON HOLIDAYS, GOD'S CHILDREN SHOULD BE ON THE BATTLE FIELD AT ALL TIMES. HENCE, A SONG WRITER SAYS: CHRISTIANS SEEK NOT YET REPOSE. HEAR THY GUARDIAN ANGEL SAY, THOU ART IN THE MIDST OF FOES. "WATCH AND PRAY."

YOU MUST USE THE WEAPON OF VIOLENCE MORNING, NOON, AND NIGHT.
YOU MUST DECLARE VIOLENT WAR AGAINST SEEN AND UNSEEN ENEMIES.
IF THE ENEMY IS MAKING USE OF BOMBS, YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE USE OF CUTLASS AND ARROWS. YOU MUST MEET THE ENEMY FIRE FOR FIRE AND VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE.


"For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire." Isaiah 9:5

Prayer Points

1. Let the teeth of the enemy over my life break, in the name of Jesus.

2. I render every aggressive altar impotent, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let the covenant with the earth against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil altar erected against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every covenant with the sun against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anything done against my life under demonic anointing, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let every covenant with the moon against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

8. I curse every local altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let every covenant with the stars against my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every evil altar erected against me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

12. O Lord, send your fire to destroy every evil altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

13. I arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every evil priest ministering against me at the evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every bird of darkness on assignment against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against me on the evil altar and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

17. I spray the blood of Jesus on the covens of witchcraft around me, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let every satanic priest ministering against me at evil altars fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

19. Any power assigned to use me as sacrifice, die, in the name of Jesus.

20. Any hand that wants to retaliate or arrest me because of these prayer points I am praying, dry up and wither, in the name of Jesus.

21. Wicked altars set up against me, set your owners ablaze, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every stubborn evil altar priest, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.

23. I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus name.

24. I possess my possession stolen by the evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

25. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of Satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS