WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS

TO DEFEAT INFIRMITY.
YOU MAY LACK THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE GREAT SALVATION YOU RECEIVED IN CHRIST BROUGHT WITH IT HEALING IN HIS WINGS. THIS MEANS THAT GOD INCLUDED HIS DIVINE HEALING IN HIS PACKAGE OF SALVATION FOR MANKIND.

"But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall." Malachi 4:2

Prayer Points

1. Praise God for His mighty power that is able to heal all sicknesses.

2. Thank God for He is the Lord God that heals you.

3. Let your healing hand be stretched out upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let your miracle hand be strethed out upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let your deliverance hand be stretched out upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.

6. I annual every engagement with the spirit of death, in Jesus name.

7. I rebuke every refuge of sickness, in the name of Jesus.

8. I destroy the grip and operation of sickness upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every knee of infirmity in my life, bow, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let my negativity be converted to positivity, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command death upon any sickness in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. I shall see my sickness no more, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let the whirlwind scatter every vessel of infirmity fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every spirit hindering my perfect healing, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let all death contractors begin to kill themselves, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS