FINDING THE RIGHT PATH

Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalms 25:4-5


Everyone knows what it's like to be lost. At one time or another we've all been confused. We have deviated from the proper course and found ourselves in unfamiliar territory. Paths do have a way of taking us somewhere, and the wrong path takes us to the wrong place every time.
When you choose a path, you aren't just making a choice; you are setting a course. You aren't just making a decision; you are determining a destination. It's the principle of the path: where you're going determines where you will end up.
That's why we turn to God. When you need to know the right path to take, ask Him. He knows where every path leads. He knows the outcome of every choice and every decision. So ask Him to show you, teach you, and lead you.
God leads us in the path that leads to salvation, and He will lead you if you ask.
And remember that asking means waiting. Sometimes we have to wait "all the day," but the wait is worth it. We wait in prayer. We wait in obedience. We wait by studying His Word.
Wait on God. Ask Him to lead you in the right paths. He promises He will if you just slow down and humble yourself long enough to ask Him for directions. Try it today.

Prayer :

God, I know it is to take the wrong path, and I want to be on Your path for me. Forgive me for trusting my instincts instead of Your truth. I need You to show me You path. Teach and lead me today.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS