I AM HIS AND HE IS MINE

If Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:10-11

It is a great truth to know that, as a believer who has trusted in Christ as your Savior, you have the Spirit of God dwelling in you. That is worth saying again: you have the Spirit of the living within you!
But perhaps you should consider this great question: does the Spirit have you? Is the presence of the Spirit in your life impacting how you live? Are you treating your body like the very temple of the Holy Spirit? Are you enjoying the fullness of His presence in your life? That same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead is able to give you abundant life, and you will discover that living for Christ is the most energizing experience this side of heaven. When the Spirit empowers you to witness for Jesus, to serve, to give, to pray, the experience is more fulfilling than you can imagine.
Preacher D.L. Moody once said of his conversion experience, "I was in a new world. The birds sang sweeter, the sun shone brighter. I'd never known such peace." This is in part what it means to walk in God's kingdom. By the Spirit's indwelling, you will be more alive to His kingdom alive to His kingdom than to this world in which you dwell physically. It truly is a whole new world when you are His and He is yours.

Prayer :

Lord, thank You for Your Spirit. Make me very aware of Your presence within me today. I am Yours. Please use me for Your glory.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS