MY REFUGE

In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Psalms 62:7-8


Sometimes we just need a safe place.
Where is your safe place? In our world of criticism and unkindness, deception and deceit, pain and sorrow, and sadness and separation, what is your place of refuge? When your heart is overwhelmed, where do you find refuge? Where is your safe place?
Recently, I spoke with a woman who said, "I feel like I'm drowning." Everything in her life that she had thought was solid was turning to quicksand. Everyone she thought she could count on was leaving her life. I felt overwhelmed just listening to her. But then I reminded both of us that God is our refuge.
The psalmist proclaimed that God was his refuge and his rock. God never promises us ease and safety in this world, but He does promise to be our refuge when life is difficult or when we need protection. In our heavenly Father we find peace, we find wisdom, and we find strength for life's tumultuous times.
Maybe today you feel overwhelmed by circumstances beyond your control. Remember that whatever is beyond your control is not too big for God. Find your strength and safe place in Him. Pour out your heart to Him.

Prayer :

Father, I praise You for being a safe and strong place I can run to when I need peace and protection. Thank You for always being there for me and it is really good news that nothing I face is too big for You to handle!

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS