STRENGTHENED TO LOVE

I bow my knees to the Father that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you may be able to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:14, 16-17, 19



Today's Scripture passages are a portion of one of Paul's prayers. He was on his knees before the Father, interceding for his beloved church in Ephesus and for us to be strengthened through the Holy Spirit in the inner man.
Twentieth century Christian teacher Watchman Nee often spoke of the outer man, the inner man, and the innermost man. He defined these as the body, the soul (mind, will, and emotion), and the spirit.
It is this innermost man, the spirit about which Paul was praying. That is the part of human beings where divine power resides. God's Holy Spirit then works outwardly through the soul and body. Through faith in Jesus, God works through us when we are in relationship with Him, having received forgiveness for our sins and having submitted our lives to Him. Then the love of heaven works in us and through  us to others. The key to being used like this is submission to the God of love.

Prayer :

Lord, I ask You today to break me, fill me, and love through me. My love is limited, and I can self-centered. Enable me to love with Your love that You might be glorified and people around encouraged.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS