THE FRIEND WHO NEVER SLEEPS

I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber...The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand.
Psalms 121:1-3,5


There is an old story passed down through the years about a young girl. The four year old daughter was afraid of the dark, and tonight, with her husband gone, the mother felt a bit fearful also. When the light was out, the child caught a glimpse of the moon outside the window. "Mother," she asked, "is the moon God's light?"
"Yes," said the mother.
"Will God put out His light and go to sleep?"
The mother replied, "No my child. God never goes to sleep."
Then the young girl said, "As long as God is awake, we can go to sleep!"
In Psalm 121, the psalmist reminded himself of God's protection. In this psalm, the sun and moon represent all the dangers of the day and night. But he wrote, "My strength comes from God, who made the heaven, and earth, and mountains" (Psalm 121:1-2 The Message).
We couldn't have a better helper than the God who created the universe! God is higher than the hills, mightier than the mountains, and more powerful than the armies of the earth. He is our Keeper and Protector. We can rest easy because we know the God who never sleeps is protecting us.

Prayer :

Father, You alone are my strength. I want to trust You with my worries, doubts, and fears. Thank You for keeping watch over my soul day and night.

In Jesus name, Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS