THE LORD'S PATH OF MERCY

The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way. All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, to such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. Psalms 25:9-10


I really like to receive mercy, but I'm not very good at giving it. And maybe that's the fundamental problem: I like to get more than I like to give. Put differently, the pride in my heart hinders my progress on the Lord's path of mercy.
God is looking for the humble of heart, not someone like me who trusts in my own ability, education, background, and life experiences. I need to trust God. And like His people in the Old Testament, I humbly and honestly have to deal with my fears, my limited perspective, my shortsightedness, my confusion, and my doubts. I don't have all the answers. Even Google doesn't have all the answers. At the end of the drama and debates of life, though, I don't need answers I need God. When I humbly approach Him, I will find what I am looking for and what I need, I will find His mercy!
In Psalm 25:4-5, the psalmist prayed, "Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in your truth." I often pray that prayer for myself. I want to surrender humbly to God so I might walk on the path of His mercy. I want to realize that in Him I find all I need.

Prayer :

God, show me, teach me, and guide me on Your paths of truth and mercy. Help me to extend mercy to others in the same way I've received mercy from You.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS