TO LOVE MERCY

He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?  Micah 6:8


God created us to live in relationship with Him. We experience a life of peace when we live in connection with God. But that connection doesn't come naturally, and one reason is our reason is our constant struggle with selfish desires.
But when we humble ourselves and receive God's mercy instead of what we deserve, that choice changes us. Following Jesus changes the way we treat others, the way we plan our calendars, and how we spend the money He entrusts to our care. Our perspectives shift from focusing on what is good for us in this brief life to the impact of our actions and words in light of eternity.
Walking with God is not easy and He never said it would be. The challenge is maintaining the living, breathing, moment by moment connection with our Savior. And to walk humbly is to live in submission and surrender to God in every area of life. In other words, doing justly and loving mercy will take care itself as an outflow of our personal and humble walk with God.
In what areas of your life are you running on pride instead of surrendering to God in humility and allowing Him to lead you?

Prayer :

God, I want to walk humbly with You. I admit I can't do it easily. I'm selfish, often much more concerned about myself than about You. Create in me a pure heart that overcomes my self-centeredness and causes me to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with You.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS