TWO KINDS OF LIGHT

"I am the light of the world. He follows Me shall not walk in darkness, nut have the light of life." John 8:12

The old testament identifies God as light:

Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?"
Isaiah 60:19 "The Lord will be to you an everlasting light."
Micah 7:8 "When I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light."


Jesus stood and said, "I am the light," and this claim a statement equating Him with God ultimately caused Him to be arrested and crucified.
An X-ray can reveal what is hidden from the naked eye. It can confirm whether a bone is broken or a tooth needs a filling. Similarly, the Light of the World sees what is inside us, our problems, our hurts, and our sins. Not only can He see our sins, but He reveals them to us so we can confess them and He can cover them with HIs grace.
Another light we know is the kind that lights our way and that can be a flashlight or a floodlight. Remember when God delivered Israel from Egyptian bondage? God led His people with a pillar of fire: they were never left in darkness. Jesus, the Light, has promised us that we will never lose our way, even through illness, disease, problems, finances, family, or marriage.
He has promised to provide the light we need whenever we need it so we can get through this dark world. What a promise!

Prayer :

Father, thank You for shining Your light into my heart so that I can confess my sin and be more the person You want me to be. And thank you for shining Your light onto my path so I can go and do all that You call me to do.

In Jesus name, Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS