WELCOME HOME!

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Saviour, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen  Jude 24-25


When I was eight, my grandparents took me on vacation to see the California redwoods. Growing up in Oklahoma, I had never seen tress that huge. I couldn't even see the tops of them!
We walked over to one area where there was a deep drop and a fence only kept visitors from falling down the mountain. I climbed onto the fence only to feel my grandfather's hand immediately grab my arm and pull me back.
He then explained how easy it would be to slip off that fence and how dangerous it was that I had not paid attention. He picked me up and held onto me as we looked down the mountainside. He smiled and said, "I'm not letting go of you. I want to bring you home safely."
Jesus has made a similar promise to each of us who trust Him. Jesus said, "I'm going to hold unto you and keep you from falling so I can bring you home safely! There will be great joy in the Father's presence."
Twelve days later, my grandparents old Pontiac brought me home. The first story my grandfather told was about when he kept me from falling. It was great to be safely home but not as great as it's going to be when we go to heaven. And we'll be able to go because Jesus has kept us safe.

Prayer :

Lord Jesus, thank You for keeping me safe. Thank You for intervening when I don't pay attention, for keeping me from stumbling, and for promising to take me safely to my heavenly home. What a joyful day that will be!

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS