WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR TODAY?

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil....Take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:10-11, 13

Jesus followers are fighting a war. The persistent, insidious, and evil schemes of the devil must be combated. We are called to be strong and stand firm. Yet this fight is not physical; it will not and cannot be fought or won in the flesh. That's why Paul called us to be strong "in the Lord and in which power of his might." Paul then went on to describe the armor of God, which is essential for the believer's survival.
I find these six pieces of the armor a great list to pray over each morning as I dress for the day and after a few weeks of doing so, you'll have the list memorized:

The belt of truth
The breastplate of righteousness
The shoes of peace
The shield of faith
The helmet of salvation
The sword of the Spirit


Prayer :

Lord, as I dress for the day, I thank You for providing me with spiritual armor, I am well aware that I am not adequate to win any battle today in my own strength. So I am choosing to trust You to be the Victor in every encounter and to enable me to, in Your strength, stand against the enemy.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS