WHICH WAY YOU WENT

We are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:6-8

A cemetery in New England has the following inscription on a tombstone:
"Stranger, pause as you pass by. As you are now so once was I. As I am so you must be. Prepare for death and follow men. Someone took a marker and wrote below it: To follow you, I'll not consent until I know which way you went."
I am thrilled to report that when Christians die, they enter into very presence of God because "to be absent from this body" is "to be present with the Lord."
"Present with the Lord." Can you even imagine seeing Jesus in all of His glory, holiness, splendor, and majesty? Standing before the Lord Himself may be beyond our imagination, but we can trust that it will happen and we are wise if we build our lives on that trust.
Maybe Fanny Crosby's words in her hymn "Saved by Grace" could be yours:

I long to see my Savior's face
And sing the story saved by grace.
And there, upon that golden strand,
I'll praise Him for His guiding hand.


Prayer :

Father, thank You for giving me life, abundant life and eternal life. I long to see Your face and worship You, almighty God, in all Your glory.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS