WHOM SHALL I FEAR?

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...Through an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. Psalm 27:1-3


Fears. Well all have them. Some fade as the years go by (I'm no longer dreading recess and fearing I'll be the last person chosen for the kickball game), and too often others step into the void (parenting can mean worries about friends and bullies, teachers and coaches, college admissions and career possibilities). What do you fear?
Maybe you wrestle with one or more of these common fears:

Failure
Sickness
Embarrassment
Rejection
Intimacy
Loss
Death
Finances

In today's text the Bible calls us not to be afraid even if an army rises against us in war. And that is an appropriate metaphor because all of us face battles, and we will no doubt encounter a battle or at least a skirmish or two day.
Fear not! The Lord is your strength! We can find confidence in Him.
Whatever your fears, lay them at the feet of the Lord. Choose to trust God;
choose faith whatever the situation looks like. When the army of fear comes at you, remember that your almighty God is the God of angelic armies. Fear not!


Prayer :

Lord, today I recognize and confess my fear as a sinful lack of trust. Forgive me and please enable me to walk by faith. I thank You in advance for defeating the enemies I will encounter.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS