BE ASSURED AND DRAW NEAR

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works. -Hebrews 10:22-24

I love the time of invitation at the end of our Sunday services. Every time I share the Word of God, I encourage people to respond to whatever the Holy Spirit is calling them to do. Some may believe the invitation is just for the lost to come to Christ, but Jesus continually calls out to His disciples to follow His teachings. Jesus has high expectations for how His followers live in this world as nonbelievers watch.
This passage encourages the faithful to "draw near" to God. When we do, God will draw near to us and strengthen our faith. In fact, the nearer we draw to God, the greater  our  "assurance of faith."
This assurance of faith this confidence that one's sins are forgiven and that one will share eternity with God is rooted in God's amazing grace.

Prayer :

Dear God, thank You for enabling me to draw near to You. In Your presence I find complete assurance of my faith in You.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS