GLASS BOTTLES

As for me, I will walk in my integrity; redeem me and be merciful to me. My foot stands in an even place; in the congregations I will bless the Lord. Psalms 26:11-12


As a kid I frequently visited redemption racks for glass soda bottles. My mom often let me keep the cash we received when we redeemed the bottles. Those days are long gone, but the principle of redemption is still in play.
Part of walking in integrity is understanding that God is able to redeem all things. Joel 2:25 says that God can restore the years the locusts have eaten. In other words, we don't have to be prisoners of the past. We must let God forgive us for our past sins, and then watch Him redeem them. He will use our past for good.
Too many people, though, miss the life that could be theirs because they let themselves remain prisoners of the past. But some of their greatest ministry in the future could come out of God redeeming their past and that is true for us too. God can redeem a painful divorce or devastating bankruptcy and enable us to minister to others because of that experience.
A person of integrity recognizes that God redeems the past by making it a tool he or she can use ministry. A person of integrity, therefore, walks in wholeness, realizing that even the painful parts of his or her past don't have to be stumbling blocks any longer, but can instead be stepping stones to greater intimacy with God and richer ministry to others.
Is there an old glass bottle hidden in your heart that you need to take to the Father to be redeemed for His glory and for your good?

Prayer :

Father, thank You that because of Your grace and power, my past doesn't have to sideline me but can instead position me to minister to others.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS