GOD IS WITH YOU

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Next to "bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies," perhaps the most repeated prayer is "Lord, be with me as I..." But why would you ask someone who is constantly with you to be with you?
Maybe because you haven't yet grasped one of the most glorious realities in the Christian life: "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). When you gave your life to Jesus Christ, you were placed in Him; and at that same moment, He gave His life to you and came to live within you. The Christian life is not your asking, "What would Jesus do if He were here?" He is here, and He lives inside of you!
You are the house of God today. Your body is His holy temple, not a hotel. He did not come to visit. When you welcomed Jesus to be Lord of your life, He moved in to stay forever. He promised that when He came to live inside you, He would "abide with you forever" (John 14:16).
You do not need to pray for His presence; you need to practice His presence. There is not a place you go without Him. What you watch, He watches through your eyes. What you hear, He listens to through your ears.
At times you may be lonely, but you are never alone. The living Lord Jesus Christ is closer to you than you realize.

Prayer :

Blessed Lord, I praise You for Your faithfulness to me. I thank You that because You are with me in every situation, I will face nothing that You can't handle.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS