GOD'S UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

The Lord builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty power; His understanding is infinite. The Lord lifts up the humble. Psalm 147:2-6

God desires to heal the wounded and bring them to Himself. You can trust that God is at work as you deal with a wound, a broken heart, or difficult circumstances.
Have you ever looked into the night sky to find the constellations? The heavens are beautiful and overwhelming! I wish my stargazing success went beyond finding the Big and Little Dippers. Just as God designed the stars, He also knows how He designed you. He completely understands your circumstances and wants you to rely on His healing touch. You might feel small and insignificant in comparison to the stars, but the Creator of the universe wants to be involved in your life. He loves you more than all of the stars combined.
What pain, brokenness, or wound are you carrying alone? Lay it at God's feet today. Allow Him to work in your life and heal you. God has a master plan for you, and it involves your having a relationship with Him. He longs to be a part of life, and He can offer you spiritual healing.

Prayer :

God, You are amazing. I stand in Your presence today, humbled by Your mighty power, Your infinite wisdom, and Your great compassion and mercy. You are my Healer. I give You all of my wounds and ask that You heal each and every one of them. I trust You for my healing.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS