HARD-HEARTED HEARING

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Much of my life, I have been hard of hearing. When I was a little boy, my parents would tell me to clean my room or take out the trash, and I would respond with "Huh?" But the "Huh?" of my hearing was too often the result of my not listening well the first time.
I'm still hard of hearing. When God calls me to adjust my life to better fit His will and to seek His pleasure, I respond with "Huh?" I hear, but I don't want to obey. I have a case of hard-hearted hearing, and that always means a crooked path to catastrophe where I plummet to despair and am pummeled with pain.
Yet the opposite is also true. If we give ourselves hearts, souls, bodies, and minds to the Lord in absolute trust, we will experience joy. When we place our past, present, and future into the hands of the One who knows best, He will direct our steps to security and satisfaction.
So today, trust in the Lord, yield to His control, and get rid of hard-hearted hearing. Jesus, the Light of the world, shines brightly in the shadowy haze of this day to lead us to abundant living. Trust Him and live!

Prayer :

Lord, today I reject hard-hearted hearing, I look to You for direction. I submit myself to Your control. I pray that you will shine brightly in my life today so that I may live fully for Your glory.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led yo sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS