KNOW HIS SCHEMES

I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him. Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I forgiven if there was anything to forgive I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, 11 in order that Satan might bot outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
2 Corinthians 2:8-11

Being aware of Satan's schemes is a good thing. That awareness is, in fact, key to walking in security or, literally, in freedom. Consider, for instance, how twisted our views on sexuality and marriage are compared to God's original design. This is a direct result of the enemy's schemes, and the result is bondage, not freedom.
Another problem with anything that's twisted is that it loses it's strength.
When I embrace the enemy's twisted  schemes, I become twisted and weak.
The perverted ways of my heart "will become known" because I won't have the strength I need to withstand the storms of life.
Integrity, on the other hand, is the God-given ability to see the enemy's schemes and reject them. Walking with integrity means understanding that the enemy's schemes are not shortcuts to be enjoyed, but rather dead-ends to be avoided. A person of integrity knows the truth of God's Word, the heart of the Lawgiver, and the power of the Holy Spirit and, therefore, chooses to live out God's truth in obedience to Him.
In what area of your life, if any, have you settled for a perversion of the truth? Repent right now and begin to walk in freedom.

Prayer :

Father, today lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from the evil schemes of the enemy.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS