PROSPERITY IS...

"I will bring this city health and healing; I will heal them reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth...I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me. Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them; they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it." Jeremiah 33:6,8-9

The passage from Jeremiah 33 teaches that prosperity is characterized by peace and truth, cleansing from sin, and joy. Many of us tend to think of prosperity in physical terms, but every physical blessing that God provides is first and foremost for peace and truth, for joy, and for His praise and honor, so that we can bless others and bring them to peace with God.
Out of great healing comes great growth. Healing can only begin with God's unwavering forgiveness of our sins and iniquities. We must ask Him to heal us of our brokenness, and then rest in the truth of His promised cleansing power. Then we will begin to see the fulfillment of God's promises revealed in our lives as God blesses us with prosperity. As a result, we will find ourselves joyfully praising and honoring our good God.

Prayer :

Lord Jesus, help me to think of healing as You do, in terms of inner healing, of peace and truth, and of cleansing from sin and iniquity. May I joyfully praise and honor You for these blessings. And may I find healing for my soul in You  and You alone. Thank You, Jesus, for Your healing work in my life!

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS