WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO ME NOW?

"Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked, that you cover him, and not hide yourself from your own flesh? Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard." Isaiah 58:7-8

The context of today's passage from Isaiah is a discussion of true and false worship. The passage, however, suggests that our healing is not just about us, but that it's about others too. We are to feed to hungry, clothe the naked, and house the poor. We are blessed by God to be a blessing to others. Doesn't it make sense that this principle would apply to healing?
As we look at Jesus, our Healer, let's first consider the most important healing Jesus offers us. Physical healing is temporary; emotional healing is fleeting; but spiritual; healing is eternal. Everyone in the Bible who has healed physically eventually died, but everyone who is healed spiritually lives forever. Thus the point of every physical healing was to point people to the One who offers spiritual healing.
Our inner righteousness and spiritual healing will eventually manifest themselves in our lifestyles.
And our light, our healing, and our righteousness all gifts of God, all blessings secured for us by Jesus will enable us to bless others.

Prayer :

Dear heavenly Father, help me to hear Your voice. I want to know what You are saying to me now. Show me too how You want me to participate in the healing You have for me and whom You want to bless through my blessings.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS