ARE YOU READY FOR JUDGMENT DAY?

"Behold I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:12-14

A recent poll that eighty-five percent of Americans said they believe in heaven, and more than 87 percent of Americans said they believe they are headed there. So what about the two percent who believe themselves to be headed to a place they don't think really exists?
Besides making us smile, these humorous findings illustrates the amount of confusion surrounding heaven, hell, and judgment. According to Jesus, heaven is a real place. It isn't a product of religious imagination or some pie in the sky fantasy.
Heaven is the place where God dwells and where Jesus sits today at His right hand. As Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also" (John 14:2-3). Simply put, Jesus is coming back, and we can get ready for His return by, if we haven't already turning from our sin. Jesus is coming back, and He will judge the lost according to their sins and the saved according to their works. Are you ready?

Prayer :

Father, in preparation for Christ's return, please speak to my heart about repentance, faith, and works, and give me the courage to act on what You reveal to me about myself. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS