CONFIDENT IN THE CALL

I make mention of you in my prayers: that...the eyes of your understanding be enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.
Ephesians 1:16, 18-19

I love people with passion! To see someone clearly excited  about something not only excites me, but inspires me as well. I feel confident that the apostle Paul was a man of passion.
What was Paul so elated passionate about? His Damascus road encounter with Jesus was the reason (Acts 9:11-22). Now, in Ephesians, Paul the Evangelist once again praised God, this time for the saints in Ephesus, as he interceded on their behalf. As soon as Paul heard of their faith in the Lord Jesus, he immediately began praising God and thanking Him for the saints at Ephesus (verse 15-16). Paul went on to pray that God might grant these believers spiritual wisdom and divine revelation about "the hope of God's calling."
Paul desired that "eyes of their understanding be enlightened" and their knowledge of almighty God strengthened and increased.
In sharp contrast to the passion of Paul, atheists today attest that there is no such God, and agnostics proclaim that even if there is a God, we can't know Him. But there is no doubt that Paul knew God personally through Jesus Christ! People may try to defame, discredit, or even deny that there's a God. But one thing people can never silence is the personal and passionate testimony of one who has met King Jesus!

Prayer :

Father, thank You for Jesus. Make me passionate about my relationship with Your Son, so I may be a powerful witness for You and Your love.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS