FINDING TRUE PEACE

"These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:25-27

We live in a dark and troubled world. Political corruption, natural disasters, war, and terrorism have many people living in a perpetual state of fear and uncertainty. Untold multitudes clamor for peace in this chaotic and confusing world.
In Scripture peace refers to a quiet spirit despite our circumstances. Peace is a gift from God, and we experience true peace when we know Him. The closer we draw to God, the more peace we experience as our minds and spirits begin to rest in His power and wisdom. In His presence we remember His sovereign power and good plans for us.
We can't receive God's peace, however, without trusting Him, without setting our hearts to love and follow Him whatever happens in our lives. When we insist on being in control, when we choose worry rather than faith, we can't know peace. Worry is the enemy of peace.
God invites us to cast our cares upon Him rather than hold on to them. He wants to be our Refuge and our Strength. When we cry out to God, we experience His peace that truly does pass all human understanding.

Prayer :

Father, thank You that I can to You and trust in You. Make me aware of Your presence so that fear and worry don't control me. In Jesus name, Amen.

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS