PURSUE WISDOM

My son, if you receive my words, and treasure my commands within you, so that you incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding; yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding; if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasurers; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, And find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:1-6


Several years ago I found myself single, not by choice, but by death of my first wife. A few months later I was introduced to a young lady who is now my wife. Instantly, I knew there was something special abut Mary, and I knew God was in this relationship. Wanting to know her, I unashamedly pursued a relationship with her. With laser focus I pursued her in order to win her heart. When we were not out on a date, I would call her. When we were apart from each other, I would send her a card expressing my love. There were gifts, candy, and flowers. I spent money, time, and energy to know her.
Solomon encouraged us to pursue wisdom as intensely as I pursued Mary.
It is important to know the wisdom of God, and that means understanding the truth found in God's Word.
As you seek God for wisdom and understanding, let His Spirit lead you and listen. When you do this, He will open your heart and give you the peace that passes all understanding.

Prayer :

Lord, I want to know You and the wisdom of Your kingdom. Give me the energy and passion to pursue You with all my heart.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS