THE INDESCRIBABLE GIFT

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

If you think about it, love has many languages. In his excellent, book The Five Love Languages, Gary Chapman does a wonderful job of explaining, in practical terms, how we communicate and interpret love. My primary love language is words of affirmation, while my wife's primary language is gifts. I think the greatest gift I ever gave her was on her fiftieth birthday when I flew our oldest son home for a surprise party. When he walked into the room, she was absolutely speechless. She wept and was overjoyed. She later told me that I could not have given her a more special gift.
Have you ever experienced something so wonderful that we had difficulty finding the words to describe it? Our relationship with Jesus is like that at times. God often works in lives in ways unnoticed by even those people who are closet to us, yet we see with spiritual eyes the work His Spirit is doing in our minds and hearts. And try as we may, sometimes words fail when we try to describe the impact Jesus and our salvation have had on our lives. The apostle Paul said it well: "eye has not seen, not ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Corinthians 2:9).
There truly aren't enough words or glorious enough words in the English language to describe it adequately. Spend some time today reflecting on and rejoicing over this indescribable gift.

Prayer :

Father, thank you for the gift of Jesus. Thank You that my relationship with you is more wonderful than I can communicate. You are truly an awesome God, and I praise You for all You are doing in my life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS