DEALING WITH HIDDEN BONDAGE

Scripture John 8 

Confession : Isaiah 54:14-15

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear : and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 

Prayer Points :

1. Lord, I thank You for the blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses from all sins.

2. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. I now release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus Christ

4. I release myself from the grip of any failure and bad luck transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. I destroy completely, every dark covenant made on my behalf, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil family curses, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I vomit every concoction I have been fed as a child, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

8. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all witchcraft spirits manipulating my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

9. I destroy the rod of the wicked with Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name or nickname or ancestral name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. I uproot all evil plants from my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. I release my spirit, soul and body from every evil domination and control, in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. I smash and remove completely all the gates of hell shutting out my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. I come against all evil designs against my life, family, children, husband/wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. I destroy all demonic incisions, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. I divorce myself from all demonic marriages in the dreams and trances, in the names of Jesus Christ.

17. I cleanse myself from all inherited infirmities and sicknesses, in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. I cleanse myself from all demonic pollution of my mind, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19. I chase out all spirits of anxiety, worry and impatience, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. I send Holy Ghost fire to the camp of witches and wizards. I scatter their conspiracies, in the name of Jesus Christ. 

21. I destroy all evil thoughts and imaginations against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS