DELIVERANCE FROM FAMILY ALTARS

Scripture Reading - 1 King 13;1-10

Confession - Deuteronomy 32-40 ; Matthew 4:3

Prayer Points 

1. Any linkage between me and my ancestors, I break you by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Any covenant between me and ancestral powers, I break you by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Any evil soul-tie covenant between me and any demonic altar, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Any evil soul-tie covenant between me and my family idol and village shrine, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Every evil dedication of my life to family idol and village shrine, break and release my by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Any evil soul-tie covenant between me and my grandmother, break and release my by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Every demonic shrine from my father's village be buried by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. You the demon of the shrine in my father's village be buried by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Every demonic shrine from my mother's village sponsoring evil against my life and destiny receive the brim stones of fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. You the demon of the family idols and shrine from my mother's village be buried by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. You the strongman of the family idols and shrine from my village be buried by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. Any demonic shrine from (pick from the under-listed things) manufacturing sacrifice to attack me receive the atomic bomb of fire of the Holy Ghost and be demolished to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
-Marine Kingdom
-Rock
-Desert
-Any river
-Heavenlies
-Forest
-Witchcraft covens
-Any tree

13. You my family idol and shrine troubling my destiny, receive the brimstone of fire of God and be demolished to ashes by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. Any power that is attacking me because of my mother and father, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. All the idol worshiper in my father's house and my mother's household, I gather you together and set ablaze now, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. Every ancestral strongman troubling my destiny receive the stone of death, in the name of Jesus.

17. Arrows of death listen me now, I have an assignment for you, go and strike to death the demonic priest and herbalist behind my family idol and shrine, in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. Any astral projection of ancestral power into my dream die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. You the spirit of my ancestors my life is not your candidate, therefore be silenced in the grave by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. You the power of grave pursuing my life and destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS