MOVING HAND OF GOD

Scripture Matthew 8:5-13

PROPHETIC WORD :
May your faith in God provoke the council of heaven into deciding quickly to intervene in your situation today.

Prayer points :

1. Holy Ghost fire, melt away every spiritual blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


2. Holy Ghost, pump favour into my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


3. Every dry bone in my spiritual life, receive the fire of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


4. Faith that achieves the impossible, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


5. Every plantation of darkness blocking my spiritual pipe, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


6. My Father, my Father, my Father, let me experience the bulldozing power of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


7. I receive fire power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and upon every power of the enemy, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


May you experience the moving hand of God in your life today and forevermore and may He give you divine breakthroughs in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen


So shall it be! God bless you! 🔥🔥🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS