O GOD, ARISE AND CHANGE THE RULES FOR MY SAKE

Scripture Reading - Genesis 49

Confession - Jeremiah 29:11

Prayer Points 

1. O Lord, give a miracle that will make me forget my past troubles, in the name Jesus Christ.

2. Every power that hates to see me laugh, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Every power monitoring my destiny for evil, dry up, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. My Father, change the rule for my sake like Ephraim, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O God of Elijah, arise disappoint my martial enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Every root of evil dream attacks, dry up, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Every trouble of the night, bow to the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Angels of God, scatter all plotting against my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Every demonic dragon, working against my life, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Thou terror of the night, scatter before me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. I have dominion over every satanic challenge, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. I confront ever witchcraft challenge by the power of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. Thou oppressor and weapon, drown in your own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. I cancel every weapon of discouragement, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. Holy Ghost, arise and link me with those who will bless me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. Fire of God, shatter blindness and darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. My body, refuse to cooperate with every arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. Every witchcraft broom, sweeping away my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19. Every yoke manufacturer, die with your yoke, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. Every satanic investments in my life, be wasted, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS